Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Things that crack me up #44
















A disabled access restroom for vikings!

Image description: A color photo posted to Flickr by mwboeckmann of a handmade restroom door sign. The background is red with a Celtic black boarder of serpents. Inside this frame is a green -- maybe aged brass or bronze? -- figure of a guy wearing a metal helmet that has a nose guard. He's parked in Wheelchair Guy position, facing rightward, and the wheel of his chair could also be a round shield.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Is this where the vikings go after they've had too much lutefisk (and yes, that would be any, any amount at all)? heh heh

For some reason this reminds me of a recent conversation between me and my true love.

HIM: Master Chen wanted steak, so I took him to the Ass Guard.

ME (after a minute): OH. You mean, the Asgard.

Kay Olson said...

*snort!*

Yeah, this might be lutefisk-inspired.

Karen said...

ROFL, Its got syle.

Dawn Allenbach said...

I WANT ONE!!!

Kori Emerson said...

I neeeeeeeeeeeeed one ! My mom is Norwegian and I'm a total gimp. This would be so fantastic , and I'm sure that lutefisk is the cause for many Norwegians to have to use a sign like this. Mostly because of weakness brought on by nausea.

Kori Emerson said...

I neeeeeeeeeeeeed one ! My mom is Norwegian and I'm a total gimp. This would be so fantastic , and I'm sure that lutefisk is the cause for many Norwegians to have to use a sign like this. Mostly because of weakness brought on by nausea.